Re: issues with pre-login to pkcs11 slots when using NSS

From: Claes Jakobsson <claes_at_versed.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:41:08 +0200

Hi,

On Jul 14, 2009, at 12:07 AM, Kamil Dudka wrote:
> It seems like we are almost done :-) Do you want to put it together
> for final
> review and (hopefully) commit? Thank you for cooperation!

Attached patch incorporates all the changes we've made in both lib/
nss.c and lib/urldata.h. I removed the newlines form the failf calls.
Tested with my tokens and it works nicely.

I get these warnings when compiling, think they are they worth fixing?

nss.c:280: warning: unused parameter 'ssl'
nss.c: In function 'nss_load_crl':
nss.c:447: warning: implicit declaration of function
'ATOB_ConvertAsciiToItem'
nss.c:447: warning: nested extern declaration of
'ATOB_ConvertAsciiToItem'
nss.c: At top level:
nss.c:472: warning: unused parameter 'sockindex'
nss.c: In function 'SelectClientCert':
nss.c:766: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
nss.c:775: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
nss.c:807: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target
type

The unused ones are related to not having
HAVE_PK11_CREATEGENERICOBJECT set.

Thanks for excellent work. I think we have a good handling of client
certs now.

Cheers,
Claes