Re: renaming of config.h to curl_config.h

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:26:50 +0200

Daniel,
Guenter schrieb:
> somewhere I must have missed something since the autobuilds with ares
> still fail:
> http://curl.haxx.se/auto/
it seems to me that if we compile ares with --enable-debug then it plugs
in ./lib/memdebug.h which then via ./lib/setup.h wants to include
curl_config.h, but since we build ares first seems this is not created
at this stage ...; I guess formerly we had both the ares/config.h and
lib/config.h and it just used the ares one

any suggestions how we can best solve that?
duplicate medebug stuff into ares?

Gün.