Re: renaming of config.h to curl_config.h

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:59:33 +0200

Hi Bill,
Bill Hoffman schrieb:
> I was able to get c-ares working with the CMake build. It required
> moving the -I stuff around a bit, but I did get it to work. If the
> curl -I stuff comes first it seems to work. I only tested on windows.
> BTW, the CMake build now has a c-ares option.
ok, but I think you should in any way move the -I../lib include at last
position, or otherwise the ares build might use the setup.h from libcurl
which might cause further probs if something is defined with ares
setup.h which is not in libcurl's setup.h ...
I have now for the autobuilds hacked around to append -I../lib to the
CFLAGS, and looks if that does the trick for now, though not really
happy with the place where I added it :(

Gün.