Re: CURLFORM_STREAM bug?

From: Anton Bychkov <bychkov.anton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:05:56 +0400

Hi
> Seems to work fine for me. Test 554 was added in March 2008 and has ran OK ever since...
> Can you see how that differs from
> your use?
The difference is that you add stream pointer twice in your test.
At line 69:
  CURLFORM_STREAM, &pooh,
and at line 130:
  curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_READDATA, &pooh);
I believe the last one is used and the first one is ignored. This
behaviour differs from documentation.
I have problems running curl tests under windows machine, so I
compiled 554 test as a standalone executable.
After commenting out line 130 curl_easy_perform still returns
CURLE_OK, but function 'read_callback' is not called anymore.