Some problem with libcurl and Visual Studio 2005

From: Sterpu Mihai <msmihai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:04:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ! First of all , great job guys with libcurl !
I am encountering some problems with libcurl and  Visual Studio .
I am using Visual Studio 2005 with libcurl Win32 - MSVC 7.19.3 ( the latest version i think ) .
After linking everything, setting paths for the include files, when i run my applicaton i get an error mesage : "The application failed to initialize properly ( 0xc0150002 ).Click on OK to terminate the application" . Is is something i'm doing wrong ? Or is it a conflict of some sort ?

Have a good day and i expect your e-mail shortly .