Re: Win64 target (MingW64) autobuilds

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:35:12 +0200

Hi, Yang,
Yang Tse schrieb:
> Oops, In previous message where I have written 'size of long' I really
> wanted to say 'size of size_t'.
>
> x86_64-pc-mingw32-gcc has size of long = 4 and size of size_t = 8.
You really should be more specific with what fixes in code base you
mean. What I did cast recently was not only for Win64, but same error
was seen with all other 64-bit builds too. So I certainly care of all
platforms, and not Win64 only.

In addition I would like to add a simple test prog which prints out the
platform's thoughts about type sizes - currently we do only guess for
those platforms where we dont have access to the headers. When I have
some minutes again I add a simple prog for that - what would help mew
with that is id you could give me a list of all types which are of
interest to / for the libcurl builds (I mean here both the native types
as well as the curl types).

thanks, Gün.