errors using cURL to submit a form and download a file

From: Maximilian Rausch <maxrausch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:29:55 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to automatically download a file from a website in a script that
I am writing.

The only way that I can think of doing it is to use cURL to automatically
submit the form on this page and download the file

 https://www.gasnom.com/ip/southernpines/transposting.cfm?id=3

I have tried several curl commands but I have been unsuccessful, and I've
been hiting my head against the wall for a while trying to figure out what
is going on. If anyone can provide some further advice or guidance please
let me know.

curl -F
'qry=1&frmEffectiveDt=06%2F29%2F2009&FRMENDDT=07%2F30%2F2009&B1=Download'
https://www.gasnom.com/ip/southernpines/transposting.cfm?id=3

curl -d
'qry=1&frmEffectiveDt=06%2F29%2F2009&FRMENDDT=07%2F30%2F2009&B1=Download'
https://www.gasnom.com/ip/southernpines/transposting.cfm?id=3

thanks.

Max