Re: Problem re-using easy handle after call to curl_multi_remove_handle

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:30:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Zachary Kulis wrote:

> This message is a follow-up to the post "problem with multi interface and
> ftp" dated Jun 6, 2009. I couldn't figure out how to continue the thread
> from the mail archive, so I'm adding this new post.

Ah, I just noticed that I had this mail marked and hadn't dealt with it (and
you didn't remind me when I asked for bugs I hadn't marked for action before
next release).

I can repeat this bug using your example. I'll research it and see what I can
come up with. As you should've seen by now, we're greatly understaffed in the
debugging department in this project.