libcurl in custom application - Error Code 23

From: Clemens Arth <clemens.arth_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:36:57 +0200

Hi,

I tried to include libcurl support in one of our applications for Win32
but for some reason I could not get it to work by now. I compiled curl
from scratch and everything works as expected, so I included it in a
hello-world application building upon the simple http example code -
everything works well. In our other application, however, I always end
up with error 23 - "Failed writing received data to disk/application".

Here's how our framework looks like.

Loader EXE

Core DLL 1 --> Application DLL
Core DLL 2
Core DLL N

The executable links against several DLLs, and one of the DLLs hooks up
an application specific DLL containing the application code (so the
application code is exchangeable). I simply included the simple http
example as application code and compiled it which works fine. However,
starting the application I always the this error. I also tried to use
some write_data callback function but that doesn't work either. Did I
miss something essential here? Any help is appreciated...

Regards
Clemens