Problems in upload/download a file through SFTP in Solaris in a thread other than main thread using CURL library

From: tldang01 <tldang01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 02:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having a probems in in upload/download a file through SFTP on Solaris 5.7 in a thread other than main thread using CURL library.
I tried versions: 7.16.xx, 7.17.xx, 7.18.xx, 7.19.xx of CURL library and the results were the same: the function curl_easy_perform returned CURLE_FAILED_INIT.
When I ran the code in the main thread, everything was ok.

I tried recompiling the CURL library with newer version of OpenSsl (version 0.9.8) and LibSsh2 (version 1.2 and snapshot 1.2.1-20090812) but the results were still CURLE_FAILED_INIT.

Please help me resolve this problem.