RE: OS400 ftp server related problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:46:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

>> I only spotted one nit: it calls malloc() and assumes it'll always
>> work so it will quickly fail a "torture test".
>
> Not true, unless I missed something:

Uhm. Darnit I'm sloppy at times. Sorry for the false alarm!

>> Also, it would be neat if you could write up a test case that verifies
>
> Will try to write one or two of them, although I'm not a "test language"
> guru...

Well, there are plenty of existing FTP tests to base them on so I figure
you'll figure it out. I think the key in your case is to use the <servercmd>
section with "REPLY SYST <whatever it is>" and a "REPLY SITE <response>"
inside, so that you can get the test server to respond and act like a OS/400
server would.