Re: Setting individual timeouts while using curl multi API.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:22:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, koettermarkus_at_gmx.de wrote:

> So ...for now... I decided to be more generic, fix CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, as it
> will work for most cases.

I agree with you that the timer situation could be improved. I'm not sure I
share the exact same pesimistic view but that doesn't really matter.

> Patch is attached.

It's a bit too simplistic though. It needs to deduct the already spent time
when resetting the timer, as otherwise you'll just push the "deadline" ahead
each time.