Re: what is the latest stable version of curl library?

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 20:09:38 +0200

On Saturday 22 of August 2009 19:52:40 Joshy Jose wrote:
> Hi,
> Currenlty I am using Curl and libcurl 7.18.1.

The latest stable version is 7.19.6 as you can easily see at the project web
page: http://curl.haxx.se/

> I would like to upgrade it to a latest stable version. I also would like to
> get the 64 bit support?

Yes, the upgrade is highly recommended. 64 bit libraries are usually built
by default on a 64 bit system.

> Is 64 bit support available on al platforms?

It depends on definition of '64 bit support'. If you mean 64 bit instruction
set then it is mostly available only on 64bit platforms.

Kamil