Re: IE Conflict with Libcurl?

From: Salvador Sosa <salvadorsosa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 22:23:56 -0400

Hi Markus and all.

We continued testing every component in the infrastructure and were able to
trace the trouble to an old Cisco PIX that behave in a bizarre way that we
think must have been dropping a packet in the control connection (untested).
We change the firewall with a Juniper and everything began to run smoothly.
Don't blame the cisco pix by itself, this unit is possible broken.

By the way, the SP3 really made a difference for the machines that were
unable to transmit. The IE7 was only a desperate hint.

Thanks for the help and sorry for bothering.

Salvador