Re: How to change address family

From: Krishna Chaithanya Muthyala <chetan.eee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:57:32 +0530

I have XIP bridge implemented in my environment and so the family values
change for me. I can't use either AF_INET and AF_INET6.

I have implemented the callback and changed only the family and not
anything. But, when libcurl tries to do a connect(), it tries to connect to
some wrong address and it fails.

Thanks and Regards,
krishna