Re: NSS and configure and pkg-config

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 05:28:52 +0200

Hi,
Guenter schrieb:
> Hi Kamil,
> Kamil Dudka schrieb:
>> Yes, it makes sense to me. Now I am reading that it's really working with the
>> cross-compile, so it seems like we are done with autoconf. As time permits
>> I'll try to make the libcurl-NSS build more useful on Windows.
> here's a recent MingW32 NSS buildlog which adds 50+ more warnings
> because of some stupid things in the NSS / NSPR headers:
> http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20090905184437-30836#prob142
> I've not yet looked into the headers, but from the errors this sounds
> trivial to fix.
ok, the first one in pratom.h was easy:
http://svwe20.itex.at/~autobuilder/nspr4/
for the other warnings in prlink.h I'm no sure;

prlink.h:52: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

50: typedef struct PRStaticLinkTable {
51: const char *name;
52: void (*fp)();
53: } PRStaticLinkTable;

prlink.h:209: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
209: typedef void (*PRFuncPtr)();

any suggestions I could try to fix these are welcome!

Gün.