Re: NSS support quirks

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:36:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009, Guenter wrote:

> it seems that the base64.h include was fallen under the table, and I
> still see these warnings:
> http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20090906144436-25089#prob7
> now that we have renamed our base64.h to curl_base64.h should we just add:
> #include <base64.h>
> or should we still use the nss3 prefix?

We should try to avoid the prefix as it seems different distros have different
prefixes - I actually once tried to get the NSS guys to work on unifying that
but I failed to attract interest to the particular problems this flux causes.
Thus we should be prepared that this will remain like this for the forseeable
future.