Nicer-looking examples on site

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:53:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hey friends,

I redid how we present the libcurl examples on the web site, and I'm pretty
happy with how they appear now.

Have a look at one of the examples most frequently referred to:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/getinmemory.html

No more LXR stuff with links to irrelevant stuff. Added links on curl_
functions to their docs pages. Added links on all CURLOPT_ uses to their
section of the curl_easy_setopt docs page.

The examples and docs pages are of course generated from the docs/libcurl and
docs/examples stuff in CVS.

I've added redirects from the old URLs so old posts and links should still
work and get redirected to these new versions.

If you have additional ideas or if something doesn't work. Let me know.