Re: How to strip cookies from header responce and save on client machine

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:31:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009, info_at_itegic.co.za wrote:

Stop the top-posting and full-quoting, PLEASE!

> <?php

Since you're talking PHP, I would recommend the curl-and-php mailing list
instead!

> It still doesn't save the cookie on my machine? How can I get the browser to
> write the cookie to my machine?

You were adviced to use the cookie options, and I can only second that
suggestion. Although I don't understand what "the browser" has to do with this
example program nor which "my machine" is in this context.