UNSUBSCRIBE

From: Dick Fleming <dickfleming_at_hypermediadesign.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:23:35 -0400

--
President - Hypermedia Design - dickfleming_at_hypermediadesign.com
dickfleming_at_hypermediadesign.com
Chief Operating Officer - Collaboration Studios
dickfleming_at_collabortionstudios.com
207-348-5230 (voice)
207-669-8375 (FAX)
www.hypermediadesign.com
www.collaborationstudios.com
--CS Finalist in TechMaine's "TECHNOLOGY COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD" !!!
Read all about it:  http://www.collaborationstudios.com