Re: occasional failures of SCP/SFTP test-suite

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:43:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Kamil Dudka wrote:

>> It is obvious that the problem persists, and that no one yet has had the
>> time or ability to locate and kill this bug. :-(
>
> It's obviously the same problem. I should have searched the archive first.
> Unfortunately I don't feel skilled enough to locate/fix it from scratch. But
> let me know if there is anything I can help with. I have an easy reproducer,
> so that can provide some logs, traces, etc.

The ideal next step would be to try to write a plain libssh2-using app that
can repeat this problem. libssh2 problems are much easier to deal with when we
don't have to go through libcurl to reach them.

Either way, try enabling libssh2_trace() details and see what details that can
provide about the failures.