Re: Why does libcurl need the public key for SFTP auth anyway?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 23:07:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

> PS is this list moderated?

No. It only requires that you send mails from an address already suscribed, as
otherwise it'll just silently discard the mails.

> It takes me 2 or 3 sends of any message until I see one actually reflected
> back on the list.. I'm Bcc:ing my gmail account with each copy, and those
> are turning up fine, so I'm pretty sure it's not a problem at my end.

I've never seen that happen on my posts nor have I heard others have that
problem!

The entire cool.haxx.se service will move to another server on monday evening
(euro time zone), which might improve things.