Re: SSL_shutdown crashes

From: ganeshragavan <ganeshragavan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 07:57:24 -0700

Sorry about the top-post. https://ipv6_address:443/ crashes at 1000th
iteration everytime, whereas https://ipv4_address:443/.. doesn't crash
exactly at 3001th iteration everytime. I am running this on a
embedded board using embedded linux that doesn't have any debugging
support. My original code where we use libcurl is much bigger, thats
the reason I created this example program. Not sure what other
example program I should create.

Thanks,