libcurlnet 1.3 compatible with libcurl 7.19.6

From: Joerg Giese <giese_gcwcl_list_at_arcor.de>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 19:33:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I have successfully implemented an FTP transfer in my C# project, but only using
libcurl 7.13.0 as supplied with libcurlnet 1.3.

As soon as I exchange lc 7.13 for lc 7.19, my C# program terminates with an
exception, stating that libcurl.dll could not be found. Considering that lc 7.13
is quite a few years old and probably has some unfixed security issues, I would
prefer to use the newer library.

Did anyone else observe this behaviour? Any hints how to fix it? Any help is
greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Joerg