Re: Win32 - MSVC 7.15.1 devel SSL enabled Chris Drake

From: Peter Klose <Peter_Klose_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:00:55 +0200

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:08:11 +0200
> Von: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
> An: libcurl development <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
> Betreff: Re: Win32 - MSVC 7.15.1 devel SSL enabled Chris Drake

> Hi Peter,
> Peter Klose schrieb:
> > I have included this version of libcurl in my MSVC6 project and
> everything runs fine in DEBUG mode. But in release mode the linker does not work.
> > It is more then a year now i am trying to get this to work, i have tried
> all available downloads of WIN32 libcurl, the only one i get to wirk is
> the above mentioned DEBUG version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> well, seems you didnt make much progress within that year :)
> so why dont you just try to compile from sources???
>
> Gün.

Sorry, i was asking for help, not to make myself look like a fool. So you might guess it, yes. there is always sonme trouble when tying to compile from the sources with MSVC6, thats why i ended up with the precompiled libs from Chris Drake. So again my question is how can i make these run in release mode.
And No, i am not asking for advice like "Why dont you use another compiler?" sorry if i sound a bit rude.
Peter Klose