Re: How to Configure Curl to resolve hugefile build failure

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:36:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009, Dantzler, DeWayne C wrote:

> How do I resovle the reference to hugehelp? Is this a configurable option or
> do I need to run configure with a specific switch or specify a certain
> library?

You shouldn't need to do anything. That function is present in src/hugehelp.c
that is compiled and linked with curl by default. Note that you don't at all
need it for libcurl, only for the curl tool.

There's a configure --disable-manual too, but all that does is generate a
tiny src/hugehelp.c file with an empty hugehelp() function.