Re: curle_couldnt_resolve_proxy

From: dr cs <sproutsnew_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:17:06 -0600

Hi,
You said "You're supposed to make sure you provide a proxy name that
resolves!""

How can I make sure / test that the proxy name is being resolve??

When I test my application on my Windows machine, it works perfectly fine.

The problem, however, exists only when testing on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
4.

I did telnet, on Linux box, with the proxy and it is successful.

thanks for your help,

Raj