RE: libcurl and libssh2

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:54:24 +0800

Hmmm, yes, I understand that by ending the URL with a slash, it is actually doing an "ls". But, to retrieve the result by this "ls" operation, what function in libcurl shall I use?

For file download/upload, it can be achieved by a series of curl_easy_setopt() and curl_easy_perform(). If the URL is ended with a slash, curl_easy_setopt() and curl_easy_perform() can also be used to fulfill the "ls" task. But the result of curl_easy_perform() is CURLE_OK or not. I can't see any way to retrieve the "ls" result from this function.

Or, to retrieve the "ls" result, is there any other func to use?

Thanks,
Xu Qiang