Re: New to cURL

From: <johansen_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:25:38 -0700

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 04:49:26PM -0400, Erik Test wrote:
> | libcurl is used the same way no matter what compiler or editor you use.
> You don't need a special "visual c++ tutorial".
>
> I found a tutorial for PHP and there was a command used in a sample program
> that wasn't available to me. I'll have to look for it later because I need
> to sign off now. Thanks for the links btw.

Some language bindings aren't up to date with libcurl itself. I've been
doing a fair amount of work with pycurl, but the last time that package
was updated was September of 2008. I submitted a few patches to the
pycurl list that fix some of the more egregious bugs, but to my
knowledge they haven't been committed to the source tree.

        http://curl.haxx.se/mail/curlpython-2009-04/0003.html

While libcurl is well maintained, YMMV with its other language bindings.

-j