CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE error for large files

From: Srinivasan <srinivasan_at_vembu.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:45:13 +0530

Hi,

I have linked libcurl library (v7.19.6) statically with my C++
application. Using curl, we upload & download files to/from the window
azure storage webservice using https. The download works for smaller
files with few KBs. But for files with size greater than 50 MB, the
download fails with the error CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE. This issue occurs
randomly ie., some times the file was downloaded successfully without
issue and some times, the same file fails with the error. The OpenSSL
version used is 0.9.8j.

This issue occurs in both in Windows & linux platforms.

Any idea to solve this issue.

Regards,
Srinivasan