File size problem

From: Irvs <boreder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:31:04 +0800

I am resending this mail for library users since I am using the libCurl.

---
Hello guys!
I need help...
In my testing  I successfully retrieved the http://www.google.com site and
saved it on disk. Everything was fine until I was trying to parse the file
and noticed that it seemed that the google file I was reading was
incomplete. I tried displaying the file size and I noticed that it was
different from the actual size on the disk when issuing the "ls -la"
command. The file size printed during runtime is lesser than the actual size
when ls command is issued.
Have you guys encountered this problem? I am quite sure I successfully
retrieved the www.google.com file since I am printing the data before it
prints the data just to make sure and confirm everything is written on the
file. And the actual output file when read is complete.
What puzzles me is why the file size is smaller than the actual file on
disk?
Thanks a lot guys!
-Irvs