Problem with Https Post on already opened connections

From: Massimo <massimo.schiappa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:27:36 +0100

Hi all,
I have some problems with an Https Post operation using an already opened
connection towards a web server, and an help would be really welcome. The
below scenario is the one which gives me problems:

I wrote an https client using libcurl easy interface. My client uses HTTP
1.1. When it performs the following actions:

1- Estabilish an https connection towards a web server without any http
message exchange (using curl_easy_setopt(myCurl, CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY,
TRUE))
2- After a while, send an HTTP POST to the already connected web server.

the result of last operation (curl_easy_perform) is CURLE_OK, but no message
is sent to the web server, i used the 7.19.7 version of the libcurl source
code, and i compiled them on a sparc with solaris 9 target, using SUN cc.
Thanks in advance.
Massimo Schiappa