code look over

From: Seth Vidal <skvidal_at_fedoraproject.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:35:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,
  I was encouraged to post my use of pycurl here for some suggestions on
improving it.

I ported urlgrabber from using urllib[2] to using pycurl. This port was
primarily done for the FIPS certification of NSS which urllib does not use
but curl does. The goal was to maintain api compat for urlgrabber so none
of the programs using urlgrabber would have to change anything. So there
are a couple of acrobatic items in the PyCurlFileObject class to
facilitate that.

If anyone has suggestions on items I can blow away or better ways to
handle it I'd appreciate the input.

Code is here:
http://tinyurl.com/urlgrabber-pycurl
or if you like long urls: