How to receive data sent using post-callback.c and chunked encoding

From: victor <victor_at_speech.sri.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:12:48 -0800

To minimize processing latency, I would like to use libcurl to stream
data to a web server using "chunked" encoding as shown in the
post-callback.c example. Unfortunately, the libcurl example pages don't
provide the CGI scripts they referenence...

Can anybody provide a copy of a CGI script (in perl, python, or
whatever) that I can use to receive the data? The script should
preferably be able to handle the data chunks as the come in, rather than
waiting until the complete message/file has been uploaded.

Thanks very much,
Victor