Re: curl_easy_perform() wouldn't return after receiving all the data

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:22:24 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Goden Wang wrote:

> I don't know what's the problem with my enviroment, it is amazing to me, I
> test it for hunderds of times, it will stopped all the time, I really don't
> know why it worked on your platform.

So can you provide a simple C source code againt a public URL that repeats the
problem for us to try?

BTW, what exactly is your code supposed to do? The httppost.c file you posted
makes a weird:

  curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, NULL);
  curl_easy_perform(curl);

As the only diff from the previous POST and it's far from clear to me what
that is supposed to mean. Is that meant to be a GET?