Re: Some very early feedback in SMTP testing.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:58:31 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

> 1) Tried: curl --mail-from blabla_at_somewhere --mail-rcpt blabla_at_elsewhere
> smtp://mysmtpserver

Yeah, SMTP is the one I'm the least done with. I've not even made it do the
actual body transfer yet (although that particualr piece you should rather
simple to get going).

I'm currently slow working on making these protocols supported by the test
suite. Test 800 is the first POP3 test and I'm working on a 801 that uses IMAP
but that is quite done yet. When 801 runs fine, I plan to make a first 802 for
SMTP.

After that, it should "just" be a matter of creating new test cases to test
more aspects of the protocols