RE: CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE erros with CURL 7.19.5

From: Pinakin Mevawala <Pinakin_Mevawala_at_symantec.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:18:10 +0530

>I'm not sure what you expect of us here. You're using two ANCIENT
versions and
you're asking if you can ignore an error code?

We don't really want the bug fixes or new features went into the latest
of curl releases since 7.12.0 or 7.10.7. We need suggestions from your
side that old curl releases should work same way on 32 and 64 bit
platforms. They should not have only 64 bit specific issues. Else if we
have to use 7.19.5 (assuming that it would be 64 bit safe) then can we
ignore this error and assume that curl behavior will be same as in old
versions.