[feedback request] In Your Own Words...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:13:16 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I'd like to ask you guys, users of libcurl in various ways, if you have
anything to add to the sections described below.

Is your company using libcurl?

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/companies.html

Have you used something else than libcurl before and can help us out with a
comparison on how libcurl compares to its alternatives/competitors? (I would
even like to know if you ditched libcurl in favour of one of the others and if
so why...)

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/competitors.html

Are you satisfied or even happy with what libcurl does for you and feel like
sharing this with others?

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/theysay.html

... or if you have additional feedback that doesn't fit in any of those, I'm
of course interested anyway. Feel free to contact me off-list with any or all
of these data, and I'll collect them.