Re: Need a help to build libcurl 7.19.7 under android 1.5 environment

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:54:31 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009, Kulanthaivel, Konguraj wrote:

Please don't hijack an existing thread by replying to a message. Changing the
subject isn't enough. You mess up threading in mail clients and web archives.
And we NEVER EVER top-post and full-quote.

Did you see this? http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2009-12/0071.html

> TOOLCHAIN=$TOP/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/i686-unknown-linux-gnu-4.2.1/bin

So you're building this for Android on i686?

> Following undefined errors

They seem to happen due to missing dependencies. You must make sure that the
linker finds the same libs as was apparently found when you ran configure:
zlib, OpenSSL, libidn, libssh2, openldap at least.

There's also of course the risk that you did something wrong and configure
found those in your host system and not in your target tree as when
cross-compiling to the same main cpu arch that's easily done.