Problem with cURL authentication using PROXY

From: dan peretz <dan.peretz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 18:09:57 +0200

Hi all,
I'm using the following configuration:  client <------> Proxy (SQUID)
<------> XDMS.
The Proxy using BASIC authentication while the XDMS using digest
authentication. I set the cURl CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH to CURLAUTH_DIGEST and
the CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH to CURLAUTH_BASIC. When using a PUT or a POST
request the session hangs (GET works fine, probably something related
to the payload).
When I remove the authentication from the proxy everything works fine.
Clarification: when using CURLAUTH_ANY everything works fine, probably
because the first negotiation is to find the authentication method fix
it somehow. The problem with that that I have an extra round-trip and
It messing my XDMs.

Thanks for the help,
Dan