proxy authentication

From: Zoltan Bencik <zoltan.bencik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:46:28 +0500

Hello,

Is there any way to disable pop up of Windows proxy authentication
dialog using libcurl?

Even though I set all needed information for HTTP proxy authentication,
I get this window anyways.
The options used for proxy authentication are the following:

curl_easy_setopt(http_handle, CURLOPT_PROXYPORT, proxy_port);
curl_easy_setopt(http_handle, CURLOPT_PROXY, "proxy_host");
curl_easy_setopt(http_handle, CURLOPT_PROXYUSERNAME, "user");
curl_easy_setopt(http_handle, CURLOPT_PROXYPASSWORD, "pass");

easy_perform completes successfully even if I choose "Cancel" button
when window pops up.
What's the need of this window then?

--
Best regards,