Re: Curl timeouts issue in NSS

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:57:49 +0100

Hi Kevin,

On Wednesday 30 of December 2009 17:43:50 Kevin Baughman wrote:
> I'm attaching a patch to return -1 in this case.

thanks for your effort and the patch! However the code you are patching is no
longer in the CVS. Could you please give it a try with the snapshot from CVS?

The socket should always operate in non-blocking mode now, thus it should
never timeout. The only thing which actually needs some care is the
connection routine. It may fail occasionally for no reason. I think we'll
need to write both functions for the NSS connect - blocking and the
non-blocking one (in the same way as OpenSSL equivalent).

Kamil