Re: cURL 7.19.7 v. VMS

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:33:29 +0100

2009/12/30, Steven M. Schweda wrote:

> From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
>
> > The patch also enables LDAP support as default build configuration.
>
> Ah. You were probably fooled by this in "packages/vms/config-vms.h":
> /* #define CURL_DISABLE_LDAP 1 */

Exactly!

> Fear not. The builder should be defining it unless the user explicitly
> requests "LDAP".

Yep, I've just removed the CURL_DISABLE_LDAP definition from
config-vms.h to prevent others from making the same assumption as I
did.

Another detail, vms_misc.c file includes no license statement.

Is it OK for you to use the same as most libcurl project files? For
example including lines #1 to #22 of file lib/url.c with your
copyright?

Cheers,

--
-=[Yang]=-