SFTP and multi interface

From: Gil Weber <gilw_at_cse-semaphore.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 11:56:40 +0100

Hi All,
I am facing a problem using SFTP protocol and multi interface.
I have done a simple program (based multi-single.c example of website)
which create an easy handle and add it to the multi interface.
Connection seems to be OK but when I call the function
"curl_multi_fdset", no file descriptor is set even if the connection is
opened (maxfd = -1). This append only during connection initialization,
once the file is ready to be sent, fd_set are correctly initilized (as I
have a timeout on select so I can go further into the process, but is is
very slow because "curl_multi_perform" is not called as often as it
would be). If I use the same program but with an other protocol (I
changed only the URL), it work !
Is there a bug in the library ? or am I doing something wrong ?

Here is my version info :
curl 7.19.7 (powerpc-603e-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
zlib/1.2.3 libssh2/1.2.2
Protocols: ftp http https ftps scp sftp
Features: Largefile NTLM SSL libz

Thanks in advance,