Re: How to tackle libcurl shared library versions?

From: Nick Jensen <nickrjensen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:44:21 -0500

You can include a custom built libcurl3.dylib file with your application and
then make sure your application links against it relative to your
application's install path.

Not sure what OS you are targeting but on a Mac you can see which libraries,
versions, and paths to libraries that your app is referencing by running
`otool -L my-app/binary`

...and you can change any one of those paths to reference a libcurl.dylib
that you include with your application by using `install_name_tool -change
/usr/lib/libcurl.dylib /path/to/my/libcurl3.dylib`

Nick