Re: claesjac: curl/tests/data test1109, NONE, 1.1 test1110, NONE, 1.1 test1111, NONE, 1.1

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:47:04 +0100

Sorry for the late reply. First, thanks for the comments!

> <name> section of these test definitions should be further expanded
> beyond current 'HTTP GET' description.

Claes kindly solved this comment.

> Keeping it below 80 chars adds
> gold points.

You will find a patch attached that breaks lines at 80 chars (I need
to teach my text editor to do that in the future).

> Additionally, tests/data/Makefile.am is missing references to test1109
> test1110 test1111.

As Daniel pointed out, it is really easy to forget about this update.
A warning would be really welcome so that new contributors do not fall
into the same trap.

Regards,
Julien