Re: curl-library Digest, Vol 53, Issue 26

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:11:45 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Nick Gerner wrote:

> I've been terrified of migrating off of 7.19. But 7.20 looks great, no
> stability problems, and our results look more or less the same in aggregate
> as when we ran on 7.19, except perf is about 17% higher. So nice work; I
> can't wait for the production release.

Thanks a lot for your tests and showing us the very encouraging results - I'm
happy the disturbing problems you showed are now gone.

I think the release date will slide into February but not by much I hope.

> If I enable the dns cache and get good results I'll post back.

Given that you already seem to have a fairly good test setup that shouldn't be
too much work for a quick run and a rough comparison!