planning ahead

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:49:55 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

To get a release out in the not too far distance, we need to get the missing
features merged into CVS really soon. Preferably within a week or so. I would
then like a two week feature-freeze and bug fixing period until we ship 7.20.0

If we put a feature freeze to start on... let's say tuesday the 26th of
January we can have a ship date on February 9th. I think the threaded resolver
for POSIX and the RTSP support are two recent pieces of work that could be
subject for inclusion. (Should anything fun miss this date, we never have the
next release very far off anyway so it wouldn't be the end of the world or
anything...)

I'll be at Fosdem in Brussels, Belgium, during the weekend February 6-7. I'm
interested in meeting fellow libcurl hackers, in case anyone of you are going
there as well, let me know!