[Patches] Remove obsolete definitions in curl.h

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 03:54:55 +0100

Hi curl hackers,

with the upcoming 7.20.0 major release, I thought removing obsolete
entries in curl.h was a good idea. So here is a round at removing some
old defines in curl.h.
I have tried to split the work in different patches that could be
reviewed more easily - there were some discrepancies in the docs /
symbols-in-version which I have tried to correct (but I may be wrong).
I have ordered the patches but the order is somewhat arbitrary.

Here is a summary of the patches as well as the bits to be careful about:
1- It seems like the symbols-in-versions entries between
CURLE_SSL_PEER_CERTIFICATE and CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION where
switched. So I have restored the right entries and removed the code as
there was no reference to the obsolete CURLE_SSL_PEER_CERTIFICATE.
2- Nothing special, just updating curl.h & symbols-in-versions
3- Same as 2 except that there were some entries in the manual that
had to be removed.
4- CURLE_FTP_PARTIAL_FILE was missing an entry in symbols-in-versions
which I have filled
5- The manual was wrong! It referenced CURLE_FTP_BAD_DOWNLOAD_RESUME
and not CURLE_BAD_DOWNLOAD_RESUME. I have marked it as obsolete so
that we wait more time before removal. I was not sure how long you
have to wait to remove an obsolete symbol so I put the end of the year
(which is likely too early).
6- Remove the last bits that could be removed and clean up.

Comments are welcome!

Regards,
Julien