Curl error CURLE_SEND_FAIL_REWIND

From: Ravi Kasibhatla <kasibhatla.ravi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:16:30 +0530

Hello,
Can anyone give me more information on when does we get the
error CURLE_SEND_FAIL_REWIND? Also, how to stop from getting this error or
how should an application behave when we get this error?

The usecase where I am getting the error is my application is trying is to
upload a file thorugh Gmail (when composing a mail). I am getting this
error, hence my application thinks error occurred during the operation. But
actually, when I check the destination address, there the mail is received
with the attachment properly. I am sending the curl requests using curl
multi handle.

Cheers,
phani